All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionF Scott Fitzgerald journeys up Fifth Avenue Bob Dylan and Suze Rotolo arrive in Greenwich Village Alistair Cooke looks out over Central Park David Byrne does the Five Boro Bike Tour Edmund White finds a city of freedoms Jan Morris recalls Manhattan 1945 Ian Frazier hears it for Brooklyn Teju Cole encounters the Statue of Liberty John Dos Passos pities the poor immigrant and over fifty other writers on New York, past and present.
- Author BiographyEditor Heather Reyes lives near London and is co-publisher of Oxygen Books.
- PublisherOxygen Books
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Series TitleCity-Pick Series
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationBrentwood
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxygen Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHeather Reyes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.