All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCityblock explores city life in an exciting and unique way, from up in a high-rise building to down in the subway. Divided into three sections--things that go, things to see and things to eat--it features 24 different aspects of city living. As with the other acclaimed books in the series, die-cut icons hint at the larger context on the next spread. Each section opens with a full city scene but gradually focuses in on the small, unique neighbourhoods that make the city large and grand. This clever book will attract young readers living in a metropolis as well as in the countryside with urban life that pops off each page.
- Author BiographyChristopher Franceschelli is a seasoned publisher, editor and creator of children's books. He runs Chronicle's Handprint imprint and the SmartInk packaging company. A born-and-raised New Yorker, Franceschelli lives with his family in Brooklyn. Peskimo is a husband-and-wife illustration and design team. They live in Bristol, England.
- Author(s)Christopher Franceschelli
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleAlphablock
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width133 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsDie-cut book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.