All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoreau has inspired generations of readers to think for themselves and to find meaning and beauty in nature. This sampling includes five of his most frequently read and cited essays: On the Duty of Civil Disobedience (1849), Life without Principle (1863), Slavery in Massachusetts (1854), A Plea for Captain John Brown (1869) and Walking (1862).
- Author(s)Henry David Thoreau
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1993
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight83 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.19Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.