Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book differs from other Civil Procedure casebooks in several ways. * A new feature uses a modular approach, enabling you to choose from long (paper) and short (electronic) versions of several chapters (including pleading, jurisdiction, and Erie).* Because of time constraints, several topics are in electronic formats only (including advanced joinder, alternate dispute resolution, and full-faith and credit). YOU have the option to select the depth of coverage for these topics.* Extensive problems and exercises encourage the student to read and apply the actual rule rather than a court's paraphrasing of that rule.* Extensive tes materials supplement the cases and problems.* The overall result = a very teachable book for you, as well as a useful long-term desk reference for your students.
- Author(s)Ellen Deason,John Cross,Leslie Abramson
- PublisherLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican Casebook Series
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.