Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to be used in conjunction with any of the existing civil procedure casebooks. It includes the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, procedural statutes, state rules of court, and illustrative forms. The cases highlight areas commonly addressed in first-year civil procedure courses, but demonstrate how California procedure differs from its federal counterpart. Publishers O'Conr's and West Academic Publishing have joined together to provide purchasers of Levine's Civil Procedure in California, 2016 Edition with a complimentary copy of O'Conr's California Practice Civil Pretrial 2016. This useful title has detailed commentaries and a unique chrological structure written in plainEnglish. This comprehensive yet portable guide will walk you step by step through California pretrial practice from pleadings and discovery to default, dismissal, and summary judgment. The book tackles procedural issues with one goal in mind: to give you the right answer quickly.
- Author(s)David Levine
- PublisherLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican Casebook Series
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.