All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis comparative study focuses on the changing relations between civil servants and politicians in the European Union in the last two decades. As well as national case studies this book also looks into politico-administrative relations in supranational institutions such as the European Commission and the European Parliament.
- Author BiographyCHRISTINE NEUHOLD is Associate Professor of European Governance within the Department of Political Science, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Maastricht University, the Netherlands. She is a political scientist by training and holds her doctoral degree from the University of Vienna. Her main research interests include the role of parliaments and bureaucracies within the European system of governance. SOPHIE VANHOONACKER is Professor of Administrative Governance and has a chair in Administrative Governance at the Department of Politics at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Maastricht University, the Netherlands. Her main field of research is European administrative governance with a particular focus on the role of bureaucracies/diplomats in the European foreign policy process. LUC VERHEY is a Member of the Advisory Division of the Dutch Council of State and Professor of Constitutional and Administrative Law at the Leiden Law School, Leiden University, the Netherlands. His main field of research is constitutional law with a particular focus on parliamentary law, public accountability, legislation and human rights.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePublic Sector Organizations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristine Neuhold,Luc Verhey,Sophie Vanhoonacker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.