All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionCivil Society' has been a global catchphrase since the end of the Cold War, and is a hot topic among academics and politicians. Understanding the evolution of this concept in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries is vital to its study and this concise and incisive introduction to the transnational history of civil society is essential reading for students and scholars alike.
- Author BiographySTEFAN-LUDWIG HOFFMANN is Assistant Professor in Modern History at the University of Bochum, Germany.
- Author(s)Stefan-Ludwig Hoffman
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleStudies in European History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.