All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the transformation of the Soviet-controlled Eastern European system, there has been a renewal of discourses on civil society. The collection of essays discusses this complicated and controversial concept and explores the possibility of new approaches for the study of Korean civil society and democracy. Combining interdisciplinary and transregional research, it contributes directly to the field of <i>democracy after democratization </i>and sheds light on concepts of civil society, developments of various civil society organizations and student movements in Germany, Korea, and Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyEun-Jeung Lee is Head of the Institute of Korean Studies at Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany. Her major research fields are intercultural history of political ideas and political culture in East Asia. Hannes B. Mosler is Assistant Professor at the Graduate School of East Asian Studies at Freie Universitat Berlin. His major research interests are political parties, political systems, constitutional law, and policy decision processes in Korea.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleResearch on Korea
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byEun-Jeung Lee,Hannes B. Mosler
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.