CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe poems in Civil Twilight animate the present with a resonant sense of the past as character and as compass. The poems in the collection reveal a fascination with the possibilities that exist at every moment and the human urge to resist the inevitable and keep those possibilities open. The language of these poems is personal and precise, attuned to the mind and the ear, and, with each line, readers are reminded of the perilous nature of our existence here on earth and of the joys our lives hold.
- Author BiographyMARGOT SCHILPP's poems have appeared widely in literary journals, including American Poetry Review, Boston Review, Copper Nickel, The Cincinnati Review, Crab Orchard Review, New England Review, and The Southern Review. A recipient of fellowships from Yaddo, The MacDowell Colony, the Virginia Center for the Creative Arts, and Fundacion Valparai so (Spain), she lives in Connecticut with her husband, Jeff Mock, and their daughters, Paula and Leah.
- Author(s)Margot Schilpp
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.