All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for students of American history and Civil War buffs, this inexpensive volume includes key documents and memorable speeches such as Lincoln's Gettysburg Address; Lee's Farewell to the Army of Northern Virginia ; Frederick Douglass's lecture, The War and How to End It ; plus campaign reports, private letters, and more.
- Author BiographyAn English professor at the City University of New York's Kingsborough College, Bob Blaisdell is the editor of numerous Dover Thrift Editions and many other books. He has published essays about his own experiences as a teacher and regularly reviews books for the San Francisco Chronicle and the Christian Science Monitor.
- Author(s)Bob Laisdell
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.