All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWorking from a thematic, empirical-analytical approach, this work surveys the root causes of civil wars and military coups d'etat in West Africa, analyzes the implications for the region as a whole, and identifies possible solutions to these armed conflicts.
- Author BiographyA citizen of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), Issaka K. Souare, born in 1976 in N'Zerekore, works at the International Secretariat of Amnesty International in London. A Contributing Editor to the London-based review journal, African Renaissance, he is the author of numerous articles relating to Africa. His most recent publications have addressed Franco-African relations, human rights and conflict resolution in Africa, and economic development and regional integration. He is also the author of the best-selling novel, Samassi (2004), and the forthcoming book, 60 Years of Africa in the UN System (1945-2005): Ups and Downs of a Continent in a World Body.
- Author(s)Issaka K. Souare
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/03/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.