Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFirst used in Desert Shield and Desert Storm, the Civilian Reserve Air Fleet (CRAF) program supplemented the USAF strategic airlift capabilities. The first ever use of resources the CRAF was a resounding success and only mir changes have been recommended to further improve the program. Would routine and continuous use of the CRAF improve USAF airlift capabilities during the current drawdown?
- Author(s)Jerry D Harris
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight109 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.