All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionBy comparing the role and influence of early Christian missionaries with those of Christian NGOs today, this book critically assesses the idea of a Christian 'civilizing mission' within the context of China. It provides a local, n-Han perspective based on a rich array of historical, ethgraphical, and empirical sources.
- Author BiographyMIWA HIRONO teaches at the Department of International Relations at The Australian National University, Australia where she was awarded a Ph.D. in International Relations.
- Author(s)Miwa Hirono
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCulture and Religion in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.