Civilizing World Politics: Society and Community Beyond the State by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.99+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionCivilizing World Politics offers an invative approach to the changing contexts of global politics, moving beyond the ever more fuzzy debate on globalization to a concept of world society that transcends the nation state and embraces communities including ngovernmental organizations. It brings together research from various fields of political science, sociology, and social theory in new ways, successfully introducing U.S. students of international affairs to contemporary continental research in a way that enlightens as it civilizes.
- Author BiographyMathias Albert is currently working on a Habilitation Fellowship of the German Research Community, based in Frankfurt am Main. Lothar Brock is chair for International Relations at Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main, and is a research director at Peace Research Institute Frankfurt. Klaus Dieter Wolf is professor of international relations at the Institute of Political Science at Darmstadt University of Technology.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width149 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKlaus Dieter Wolf,Lothar Brock,Mathias Albert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.