All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis key text addresses the topic of lightweight claddings in buildings and is a useful guide and reference resource. Written by well-kwn specialists in the field, this fourth edition of an established text has been revised throughout to incorporate the latest environmental issues, the use of wood and terracotta in cladding, and use of new materials, particularly the new moulded materials. Two new chapters cover wood and terracotta in cladding. The main types of cladding systems are described in detail and methods of production, performance characteristics, applications and methods of assembly are explained clearly. Illustrated throughout with photographs and numerous line drawings, this is an essential overview of the subject for both the student and the practising architect.
- Author BiographyAlan J. Brookes has a worldwide reputation as an architect and cladding consultant. He has recently retired as Professor from Delft University of Technology. He is now a director of Alan Brookes Consultants based in Warwick, UK. Maarten Meijs is a qualified architect who has worked in several architect's offices in the Netherlands. He is Senior Lecturer at the Delft University of Technology.
- Author(s)Alan J. Brookes,Maarten Meijs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note80 black & white halftones, 100 black & white line drawings
- Weight668 g
- Width221 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.