All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCLAIMING YOUR VICTORIES mentors students in their journey through the world of higher education. Its workbook format gives students easy access to strategies that support college success. It provides easy-to-read suggestions that inspire student motivation, goal setting, critical thinking, and time management. Suggestions are provided within a concise format so that students can quickly read, practice, and assimilate the skills that are essential for college success.
- Author BiographyLinda Stevens Hjorth is a professor of psychology at DeVry Institute of Technology, DuPage, where she has served as the chair of Student Orientation for eight years and is also the chair of social sciences. She earned her Masters in Clinical Psychology from the California Graduate Institute. Aside from chairing two departments at DeVry, she teaches student orientation, psychology, and a range of other courses. She also is a trainer, having instructed faculty and staff on stress management, time management, and suicide prevention.
- Author(s)Linda Stevens Hjorth
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2002
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight497 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.