All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClara Button loves hats and when her older brother Ollie breaks her favourite, Mum takes them on a special hat day out. While visiting the Victoria and Albert Museum, Clara gets lost and embarks on an exciting journey of discovery. Meanwhile, Ollie is having adventures of his own, with swords and tigers!
- Author BiographyAmy de la Haye is the Rootstein Hopkins Professor of Dress History and Curatorship at the London College of Fashion and was formerly Curator of 20th Century Fashion at the V&A. Emily Sutton studied illustration at Edinburgh College of Art and Rhode Island School of Design.
- Author(s)Amy de la Haye
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour
- Width215 mm
- Height272 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Sutton
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.