All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionClare Keane is fourteen years old when her mother dies of pneumonia in the tenement room they share in turn-of-the-century Cork, Ireland. Left with two younger brothers, her closest family thousands of miles away in St. Paul, Minnesota, Clare begins a dangerous journey that takes her from Cork through the port of Queenstown to Ellis Island, New York, and finally St. Paul. Rich in historical detail, Clare allows the reader to live the sights, sounds, and smells of a 1906 journey of immigration.
- Author BiographySusan Lynn Peterson is the author of five books and several hundred articles. Between them, the books have been translated into five languages and have garnered five book awards. Peterson holds a Ph.D. in Text Theory and is a teacher in both practice and temperament. These days, when she is not writing, she teaches karate and runs Alcuin Communications, a print media communications company in southern Arizona.
- Author(s)Susan Lynn Peterson
- PublisherAlcuin Communications, LLC
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlcuin Communications, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.