All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The follow-up to Clark Howard's #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestseller, <i>Living Large in Lean Times</i>, offers -nsense financial tips for achieving lifelong prosperity </b> Americans from all walks of life are still feeling the roller-coaster effects of the Great Recession. For many, home values are still too low and unemployment is still too high. Others have prospered despite the ups and downs. In <i>Clark Howard s Living Large for the Long Haul</i>, the rewned broadcaster examines our new paradigm through the eyes of those whose financial portfolios have beaten the odds, and those whose ecomic situation has gone off course. Through these fascinating personal accounts, readers uncover amazing opportunities and smart decisions, finding advantages in bleak times for lasting payoffs in the long run.
- Author BiographyClark Howard s national radio show airs on more than 200 stations throughout North America. He also co-hosts HLN s <i>Evening Express</i> news program, and three of his previous books were <i>New York Times </i>bestsellers. Mark Meltzer is executive editor at the <i>Atlanta Business Chronicle</i>. Theo Thimou is director of content for ClarkHoward.com. All three live in Atlanta.
- Author(s)Clark Howard,Mark Meltzer,Theo Thimou
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group
- Weight503 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.