Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionAustralian education has been substantially re-shaped over the past decade or more, as part of a wider re-shaping of the Australian state. Equity agendas have been increasingly muted, while ecomic priorities have increasingly dominated educational reforms. The book analyses key policy areas (Aboriginal education, multicultural education, gender, social class, schooling and work, and back-to-basics-curriculum movements) in light of these changes, and examines whether these changes are best seen as reforms, or are the result of a crisis in the Australian state. This edition is edited and distributed in the Pacific region by Allen & Unwin, Australia.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Anthony Welch is an international analyst of educational reforms. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of London and has taught or researched in Australia, the UK, Germany and the USA.
- Author(s)Anthony Welch
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2 fig., 7 tab.
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.