All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, the second title in the Rethinking Community Development series, argues for the centrality of class analysis and its associated divisions of power to any discussion of the potential benefits of community development. A wide range of contributors from across the global rth and south explore how an understanding of social class can offer ways forward in the face of increasing social polarisation.
- Author BiographyMae Shaw is Senior Lecturer in Community Education at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland. With a background in practice, she has a long established interest in the politics of community development and has published widely in this field. Marjorie Mayo is Emeritus Professor of Community Development, Goldsmiths, University of London. Her research has included learning for active citizenship, and access to justice in disadvantaged communities.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRethinking Community Development
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMae Shaw,Marjorie Mayo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.