All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSalvatore 'The Maestro' Calabrese is one of the world's foremost cocktail experts, and drinks lovers will love this expanded version of his classic guide. The New York Times called the original edition 'a must-have', and w it contains even more: new chapters and loads of new images; up-to-the-minute information on the most exciting cocktail trends, tastes and techniques; and newly uncovered historical tidbits (like the true origin of the Bloody Mary). Fifty new recipes include long-buried favourites like the turn-of-the-century New Orleans classic Absinthe Suissesse, a barrel-aged Blood and Sand and the Prohibition-era The Angel's Tit. This elegant volume also includes DIY for essential cocktail ingredients like Velvet Falernum, recipes for flavoured syrups and homemade shrubs, and advice on throwing the very best at-home cocktail parties ever.
- Author BiographySalvatore Calabrese ('The Maestro ) is one of the world's leading bartenders whose performance arena was Salvatore at FIFTY in London's St. James's. He can now be found at Salvatore's at 14 Old Park Lane in London's prestigious Mayfair. Among his many awards and honours, Calabrese received both the Chevalier du Champagne and the prestigious Chevalier du Cognac. Salvatore recently launched Mixology 101, his new bar in Los Angeles in partnership with Robert Earl, along with Bound by Salvatore in the luxurious Cromwell Hotel in Las Vegas. Calabrese resides in London and travels the world.
- Author(s)Salvatore Calabrese
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations and photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.19Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.