All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGhosts, ghouls and all manner of classic horror characters are waiting in this book of thirty extreme dot-to-dot puzzles that will keep you entertained for hours. All based on vintage 1950s classic comic covers, pick up your pen and join the dots to reveal some fantastic scenes - and then add colour, if you dare!
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Little Book of Puzzles, The Kids' Book of Crosswords, The Brain Workout, Train the Brain. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D at the University of Cambridge, UK, where he worked on machine intelligence.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.