All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning the period between 1830 and 1950, this title charts the development of locomotive design throughout the world. Both the technical changes and the role the locomotive played in society and industry are touched upon, accompanied by photographs and technical boxes.
- Author(s)Colin Garratt
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleIllustrated Encyclopedia S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Out-of-print date18/01/2005
- Content Noteover 350 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.