All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis hilarious collection of red-faced moments that players would prefer to forget will delight all fans of the ancient game. For every unexpected victory carved from adversity by Paul McGinley or Ben Curtis, there is a moment when a player's overconfidence or self-doubt leaves spectators burying their heads in the nearest bunker in sheer disbelief.
- Author BiographyDavid Mortimer's pedigree for searching out the moments when it all went wrong springs in the first instance from a failure to master any position on a rugby pitch, despite trying most of them. This enabled him to recognise a hundred and one ways of throwing a match away, and from this position of authority he has since dispensed lungfuls of good advice from the safety of the touchline.
- Author(s)David Mortimer
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleClassic Clangers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobson Books Ltd
- Weight210 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.