All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fresh new book exposes the most famous Hollywood entertainers of the 1920s to 1960s. These Classic performers are remembered for epic careers as actors, musicians, singers, and comedians. Here they appear in postcard portraits with personal quotes that help define their characters. 180 of the best-loved stars fill these pages with their incomperable personalities. See June Allyson, Jack Benny, Gary Cooper, and Helen Hayes, along with so many more of their fellow STARS. Read their quotes on life and enjoy the individuality they display. Todays fans continue to relish in the personalities of these great STARS.
- Author BiographyMike Oldham is the managing partner of a wholesale distributor. They are both members of Hollywood Heritage, an organization dedicated to the historic preservation of Hollywood's landmarks. They both live in Southern California.
- Author(s)Mike Oldham
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 b/w photos
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.