All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $24.43
- AU $41.24Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $45.25Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
About this product
- DescriptionSavory, heart-healthy Lebanese recipes from a rewned chef The cuisine of Leban epitomizes the best of the Mediterranean diet, which is highly regarded for its positive health benefits. Abounding in vegetables, grains, fresh herbs and spices, poultry, and lamb, it yields meals replete with robust, earthy flavors. In Classic Lebanese Cuisine, Chef Kamal Al-Faqih presents 170 dazzling recipes that reflect the full breadth of authentic Lebanese cuisine. Featuring favorites such as baba ghanuj, tabbouli, and kibbi, this book also presents Al-Faqih's signature classics, like London broil layered with pita and garlic yogurt, and heart-healthy fire-roasted wheat with lamb. With step-by-step instructions accompanied by full-color photographs throughout, this book makes Lebanese cuisine accessible to everyone who seeks to reproduce their favorite flavors and dishes-from the merely curious to more experienced cooks.
- Author BiographyChef Kamal Al-Faqih, a Lebanese-American, began his career in 1986 as the owner and head chef of Med Catering, the first exclusively Mediterranean catering company in the Washington, D.C., area. During his twenty years there, his reputation became unmatched as his authentic dishes were offered at White House and embassy events, and for notables from Jordan's King Abdulla to Placido Domingo. In 2005, Chef Kamal relocated to California, where he tested and wrote the recipes that comprise Classic Lebanese Cuisine.
- Author(s)Kamal Al-Faqih
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Out-of-print date03/08/2011
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight58 g
- Width235 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.