All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionScrambling is the highly popular pursuit which combines the freedom enjoyed by the hillwalker with the more immediate excitement of the rock climber but without the cumbersome clutter of ropes, karabiners and other paraphernalia. An essential guide to the best scrambling in Scotland, this book details, with the aid of maps and photographs, classic mountain routes such as Aonach Eagach and the Cuillin Ridge, as well as the lesser kwn Northern Pinnacles of Liathach and many more. Whether a complete beginner or a seasoned scrambler, everything you need to kw about this challenging sport is contained here.
- Author BiographyAndrew Dempster has almost 40 years' experience of walking, scrambling and backpacking in the Scottish Highlands and Islands. He has climbed all the Munros twice and the Corbetts, and wrote the only guidebook to the Grahams (mountains 2,000-2,500 feet in height). He has also walked, trekked and climbed extensively in such varied locations as the Alps, the Pyrenees, the Himalaya, Africa, Iceland and Greenland. The Highlands of Scotland are his first love, however, and he lives in rural Perthshire with his wife, Heather and son, Ruaraidh.
- Author(s)Andrew Dempster
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Weight209 g
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.