All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a step-by-step guide to making traditional Italian sauces, with 75 authentic recipes and more than 350 easy-to-follow photographs. It is a delicious collection of 75 recipes for traditional and modern pasta sauces. It includes meat and poultry sauces, cheese and cream sauces, fish and seafood sauces, and vegetable sauces. It features best-loved classics such as Spaghetti alla Carbonara and Ravioli with Four-cheeses plus invative combinations such as Campanelle with Yellow Pepper Sauce and Linguine with Clams, Leeks and Tomatoes. It is illustrated with over 350 beautiful photographs, including detailed step-by-step instructions for every recipe that ensure perfect results every time. Complete nutritional analysis is given for each recipe. It is one of the world's best-loved dishes: tasty, quick, easy to prepare and part of an essential healthy diet. Pasta is quick and easy to cook, but it is the sauce that makes the dish. This fantastic collection of over 75 recipes has a pasta sauce for every taste and occasion. The introduction outlines the types of pasta and how to cook them as well as a guide to popular Italian herbs and other ingredients. This is followed by four chapters providing sauces for meat and poultry, cheese and cream, fish and seafood and vegetables. Every recipe is shown step by step with a stunning photograph of the finished dish. You can choose from Tagliatelle with Gorgonzola Sauce or Spaghetti with Olives and Capers for a light lunch or entertain friends with Rigatoni with Spicy Sausage or Tagliatelli with Saffron Mussels. Whether your choice is a meat-based, vegetarian or seafood sauce, you are sure to find a recipe here to suit the occasion.
- Author BiographyLinda Fraser is a highly experienced author and editor. She was Cookery Editor on the BBC Good Food magazine and has since written and edited dozens of bestselling titles. Her published works include Quick and Easy Pasta (Lorenz Books), Muffins and Quickbreads (Lorenz Books), and Low Fat Sauces (Southwater).
- Author(s)Linda Fraser
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 350 photographs
- Weight422 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.