All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionChef brothers Max and Eli Sussman are back with their fourth cookbook, Classic Recipes for Modern People, featuring over 75 recipes that reimagine classic dishes from their childhood and yours, with a little humor baked in along the way. Classics Recipes for Modern People is the definitive collection of classic recipes that have been reinvented, rejiggered, reordered, and re-created by Max and Eli Sussman. They believe that recipes should be ever expanding and evolving, a philosophy they practice in both their professional and home kitchens. That a dish matter how classic and iconic has the ability to morph into something new and fantastic. Divided into eight sections like Classics from Our Childhood, TV Dinner Classics, Future Classics, and Breakfast Classics readers will find reinvented dishes inspired by Max and Eli s childhood in Detroit, the frozen food aisle, followers on social media, and more. Everything old is new again - tastier, bolder, and better. Welcome to the new classics.
- Author BiographyMax and Eli Sussman have had a wide range of cooking experiences that give their cookbooks-- This is a Cookbook and Best Cookbook Ever --a unique attitude towards food, one that's unpretentious and yet passionate about creativity and quality. Max currently works as the executive chef at The Cleveland in NoLiTa, NYC. In 2012 he was named one of Forbes magazine's 30 under 30 for food and wine and was a nominee for James Beard Rising Star Chef of the year. Eli is the chef at Mile End Deli in Brooklyn. Both brothers made Zagat's 2012 list of top 30 under 30 food professionals in New York city. The Sussmans have also been featured in numerous publications as well as a series of videos for Vice. They were recently chosen to model for Gant.
- Author(s)Eli Sussman,Max Sussman
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width203 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.