All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn more than 140 images of engines in settings which recall their original glory, Stratford captures the essence of these machines. This book is intended as a tribute to the traction engine manufacturers and to those who have laboured long and hard to preserve and restore some of these engines.
- Author(s)Paul Stratford
- Date of Publication31/07/2010
- SubjectTransport: General
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note140 illustrations
- Width258 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.