All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionGraphic designers will enrich their understanding of American type design and type designers with this unique and extensive reference. The fascinating history of type in America is chronicled through the typefaces and biographies of sixty-two of the most influential type designers, including Linn Boyd Benton, Morris Fuller Benton, and Darius Wells, and through the description and history of nine American type foundries. Complete with samples of 334 different typefaces, and 700 black-and-white illustrations, this eye-popping reference reveals the expansive contribution America has made to the world of type design.
- Author(s)David Consuegra
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight917 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.