All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionClassic Voice is an essential guide for teachers, students, and actors who are approaching classical texts. It is a unique resource that provides information, ideas, and plans for dealing with the vocal demands of classical text in workshop contexts. It includes sections on warming up the voice, getting familiar with the language and content, and approaching the text aloud.
- Author BiographyCatherine Weate / B.A. / Dip.Ed. / L.S.D.A. / F.R.S.A. has been coaching voice for over twenty years. She has been Head of Voice at Rose Bruford College, Head of Voice and Vice Principal at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts and Head of Examinations at LAMDA.
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCatherine Weate
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.