All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionForty plates of meticulously rendered designs replicate authentic ironwork projects that span some 600 years of metalcrafting. Patterns selected from English churches, chapels, tombs, castles, and other architectural sites depict 12th-century hinges, 15th-century grilles and railings, and 17th-century kckers, handles, latches, and other ornamental elements.
- Author(s)Tunstall Small
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width211 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.