All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionClassical drawing is staging a comeback. The Art Students League of New York presents a unique and perfect celebration of this revival: a gallery of never-before-published 19th- and 20th-century drawings and invaluable insights from the League's figurative drawing teachers along with exemplary works by them and their select students. With a foreword by celebrated artist Will Barnet, this collection is the ultimate volume on the art of drawing.
- Author BiographyJames L. McElhinney received an MFA from the Yale School of Art and was later awarded a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts. His artwork has been shown in more than 40 solo gallery and museum exhibitions and is found in many private and public collections. He teaches at the Art Students League and Pratt Institute and conducts oral histories for the Smithsonian Archives of American Art.
- Author(s)Arts Students League,James Lancel McElhinney
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight1184 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byWill Barnet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.