All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionClassics at Your Fingertips is a series for introducing harp to adult beginners. Book 2 accompanies Technique at Your Fingertips Book 2 which introduces playing with multiple fingers in each hand. The repertoire selected includes music from the harp repertoire, classical repertoire, including works by historical women composers, various folk traditions, and original compositions. Composers included: Pachelbel, Bach, Caccini, Handel, Brahms, O'Carolan, Burgmuller, Connelan, MacDowell, Schubert, Beach, Grondahl, Mozart, Giordani, Haydn, Volkmann, Bartok, Mendelssohn, Saint-Saens, Bizet, CPE Bach, Faure, and traditional music from England, Ireland, Ecuador, and America.
- Author BiographyJulietta Rabens received her masters and doctorate in music composition from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln studying with Randall Snyder, and her masters of music in harp from Northern Illinois University where she studied with Liz Cifani and Ron Price.
- Author(s)Julietta Rabens
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.