All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis established textbook introduces the essentials of classification as used for information processing. The third edition takes account of developments that have taken place since the second edition was published in 2002. Classification Made Simple provides a useful gateway to more advanced works and the study of specific schemes. As an introductory text, it will be invaluable to students of information work and to anyone inside or outside the information profession who needs to understand the manner in which classification can be utilized to facilitate and enhance organisation and retrieval.
- Author BiographyEric Hunter is Emeritus Professor of Information Management, Liverpool John Moores University, UK. His numerous monographic publications include a number of well-known student and practitioner texts that have been used throughout the world and his work has been translated into several languages.
- Author(s)Eric J. Hunter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width153 mm
- Height219 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.