All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and greatly expanded edition of the 1988 handbook offers teachers at all levels how--to advise on classroom assessment, including: * What classroom assessment entails and how it works. * How to plan, implement, and analyze assessment projects. * Twelve case studies that detail the real--life classroom experiences of teachers carrying out successful classroom assessment projects. * Fifty classroom assessment techniques * Step--by--step procedures for administering the techniques * Practical advice on how to analyze your data Order your copy today.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS A. ANGELO is director of the Academic Development Center at Boston College. He is coauthor (with K. Patricia Cross) of the 1988 edition of Classroom Assessment Techniques and editor of Classroom Research: Early Lessons from Success in Jossey--Bass's New Directions for Teaching and Learning series. K. PATRICIA CROSS is the Elizabeth and Edward Conner Professor of Higher Education in the Graduate School of Education at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of six books, including Adults as Learners (Jossey--Bass, 1981).
- Author(s)K. Patricia Cross,Thomas A. Angelo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/1993
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note2ill.
- Weight1411 g
- Width217 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.