All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionInternationalisation has had a forceful impact on universities across the Anglophone world. This book reviews what we kw about interaction in the Anglophone university classroom, describes the challenges students and tutors face, and illustrates how they can overcome these challenges by drawing on their own experiences and practices.
- Author BiographyDoris Dippold is Lecturer in Communication and German at the University of Surrey, UK, where she is Director of Postgraduate Research in the School of English and Languages. Her research interests center on internationalisation in higher education and business and on face-to-face interaction in these settings.
- Author(s)Doris Dippold
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight347 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.