Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn any classroom, it is through language interaction that students are able to acquire kwledge, develop skills, and understand communication. Classroom Interaction for Language Teachers takes a look at the complex relationship between language, interaction, and learning to help teachers have a fuller understanding of interactionand in doing so, promote a fuller understanding of their effectiveness as teachers. This easy-to-follow guide uses authentic classroom transcripts and provides practical strategies to help both teachers and learners develop the interactional competence to create more engaged, dynamic classrooms and more active, attentive learners.
- Author(s)Steve Walsh
- PublisherTeachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Incorporated (TESOL)
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEnglish Language Teacher Development Series
- Place of PublicationAlexandria, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Incorporated (TESOL)
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.