All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionClassroom Management: A Guide for Urban School Teachers is designed to give educators practical strategies that will help them deal with the unique challenges faced by urban school teachers today. Whether the teacher is a vice teaching professional, or an experienced veteran; he/she will be able to learn how to establish and maintain control over the classroom environment, effectively deal with the most extreme student misbehaviors, establish rapport with students and parents, and reduce the amount of students sent to the principal's office on referrals.
- Author BiographyDr. Sean B. Yisrael began his career in 1997 as a high school social studies teacher. In 2004, he moved into school administration where he later worked in school districts located in Ohio and Washington, DC. In 2010 Dr. Yisrael form Educational Practitioners for Better Schools, a professional development company designed to provide low-cost professional development services for school districts who have trouble providing quality training for its teaching and administrative staff. Dr. Yisrael is a lecturer, scholar, author, but most importantly; he is an educator who is passionate about delivering a quality education to students.
- Author(s)Sean B. Yisrael
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.