All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionClassroom Management 4E empowers you to develop an individual classroom management plan that suits your professional philosophy and teaching style. It introduces the Lyford model, a framework that illustrates the many elements of successful classroom management. Using the Lyford model as a scaffold, the authors: - compare and contrast the main theories and models that currently inform practice in Australian classrooms; - explore key practices for creating positive learning environments that will engage students and reduce the chance of disruptions; and - discuss a range of intervention strategies to consider when faced with challenging student behaviours. As you work towards developing your own individual approach to classroom management, engaging stories from early-career teachers help you to apply the concepts to real-life situations. A new chapter on contemporary issues in classroom management keeps you up to date with a wide range of topics that impact upon today's learning environments.
- Author(s)Gordon Lyons,Margot Ford
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.