CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrated during his lifetime and deified after his death, Impressionist painter Claude Monet is w a popular figure of near-mythical proportions. This book looks at his life and work.
- Author(s)Catherine J. Morris
- Date of Publication22/11/1999
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleEssential Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date05/11/2016
- Content Note55 colour and 10 b&w illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.