Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- Description2015 Reprint of 1957 Edition. Full facsimile of the original edition. Not reproduced with Optical Recognition Software. Profusely Illustrated, with photos by the author. A book for the potter, student, teacher, designer, collector or industrial ceramist who wishes to kw more about the materials of the craft of pottery, and the ways in which the many varied colors and textures in ceramics can be achieved. This is a practical book, and the facts about clays and glazes and the principles governing their use are clearly described in easy-to-understand form. Fully discusses the geological make up of clay, various kinds of clays and the history of the various glazes.
- Author(s)Daniel Rhodes
- PublisherMartino Fine Books
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartino Fine Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.