Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to live green in this series from ted astronaut and environmentalist, Sally Ride that is dedicated to 3 of the Earth's main resources--air, energy, and water. Each volume describes how people use the Earth's resources and what can be done to protect them. Packed with full-color photographs and illustrations. Focusing on alternative energies such as solar power, wind power, and biofuels, this book explains how these techlogies are crucial to creating sustainable energy for the planet.
- Author BiographyLaurie Goldman holds a master's degree in science and environmental journalism.
- Author(s)Laurie Goldman
- PublisherFlash Point
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSally Ride Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlash Point
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width162 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.