All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBondi boys Luke and Scott are back, and this time they're out to cure your junk food cravings! One of the biggest challenges of embarking on a new diet is coping with the cravings for all that fast food you've had to give up. In CLEAN LIVING FAST FOOD Luke and Scott provide delicious and healthy alternatives to the foods you love - whether it's pizza, chocolate, doughnuts or fish and chips. Give all your favourite foods the CLEAN LIVING paleo makeover and try these fully illustrated and easy-to-follow recipes today.
- Author BiographyLuke Hines, along with Scott Gooding, won the hearts of the Australian public with their healthy food revolution on the hit show My Kitchen Rules and continued to spruik the message with the bestsellers Clean Living and Clean Living Cookbook. Luke is a qualified surf lifesaver, an internationally recognised personal trainer, and a lover of healthy, fresh food. Luke runs his own personal training business in Bondi and lives with his six-year-old black Labrador, Bailey. UK-born Scott Gooding is a qualified personal trainer and owns his own fitness business in Sydney's eastern suburbs. Scott's love of good food and cooking were encouraged at a young age by his mother and father. He lives in Double Bay with his son.
- Author(s)Luke Hines,Scott Gooding
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight510 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.