All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook features 100 exciting new recipes for the foods people need more of, featuring the author's signature quick, easy, and delicious preparations.
- Author BiographyTerry Walters is all about good health body, mind, and soul. She is the author of the award-winning cookbook, <i>Clean Food</i>. Terry teaches and empowers people to make delicious, healthy food to nourish themselves, their families, and their planet. She is a health counselor and food educator, and serves on the board of directors for Urban Oaks Organic Farm, one of the largest urban organic farms in the country. Terry is the author of the popular blog, Eat Clean Live Well (terrywalters.net). She draws from educational and life experiences, including training from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and resides in Connecticut with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Terry Walters
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight644 g
- Width204 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.