Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third edition of the Society of Dairy Techlogy's highly successful volume on Cleaning-in-Place (CIP). Already a well-established practice in dairy techlogy, CIP has become increasingly relevant in the processed food industry during the last 10-15 years, and the beverage industry has seen increased demands from customers regarding CIP verification and validation to provide improvements in plant hygiene and related efficiency. The book addresses the principles of cleaning operations, water supply issues and the science of detergents and disinfectants. Aspects of equipment design relevant to ease of cleaning are covered in a special chapter, as is the assessment of cleaning efficiency and the management of cleaning operations. This third edition features for the first time a chapter on membrane cleaning - a relatively new area requiring very specialised cleaning products and procedures. Useful data on fluid flow dynamics and laboratory test methods are also included in separate chapters. Authors have been selected from within industry, allied suppliers and academia to provide a balanced, leading edge assessment of the subject matter. Cleaning-in-Place is directed at dairy scientists and techlogists in industry and academia, general food scientists and food techlogists, food microbiologists and equipment manufacturers.
- Author BiographyDr Adnan Y. Tamime is a Consultant in Dairy Science and Technology, Ayr, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSociety of Dairy Technology Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight616 g
- Width166 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byA. Y. Tamime
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.