Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionAre you trying to lose weight? Are you tired of trying to lose weight? Before you start ather diet, put yourself on 'pause' and take a deep breath. This book will help you with a crucial step that most people who want to lose weight overlook: figuring out what's gone wrong in your past efforts. Do you kw exactly why you haven't been able to lose weight and keep it off? It all starts in your mind. And until you correct some basic errors in the way you think about weight loss, you may be doomed to keep repeating your mistakes, over and over again. In 30 short and sweet lessons, along with thought-provoking corresponding worksheets, you will finally learn how to lose weight on whatever program you choose. This book won't tell you what to eat, but instead will help you put together all the puzzle pieces that have held you back from your perpetual goal of real weight loss. You will learn key concepts from the coaching field, basic psychology and simplified, understandable brain science that will give you the answers about why you've failed before, and then give you the ammunition to successfully move forward. Imagine how different you'll feel embarking on your weight loss journey armed with this kwledge: -Truly understand exactly why typical 'eat less, move more' diets don't work. -Learn how to take responsibility for your current weight, without beating yourself up or feeling bad. -Find out what prevents you from reaching your goals...hint: you may have a secret belief. -Don't wait to feel good when you get to your goal weight; learn why you must feel good first! -Understand when to prioritize changing your thoughts and when to take action first. -How to create continuous motivation at any time, without a cheerleader, a program or a personal guru. -Discover how to keep your goals on the front burner at all times. Weight loss is t a mystery. But you need the right tools and the right mindset. Clearing Your Path to Permanent Weight Loss gives you exactly that. A look at where you've been, an understanding of why and how you created the extra weight you're carrying around, the common mistakes you've made, and the solutions.
- Author BiographyCookie Rosenblum, M.A. is a life coach with only one specialty: Weight Loss. She is a Certified Life Coach through Martha Beck, PhD (known as Oprah's favorite life coach), and a Master Certified Coach through Brooke Castillo, owner of The Life Coach School. Cookie has a master's degree in Clinical Psychology and uses a combination of coaching, psychology and brain science to help her clients learn to think the way naturally thin people think. Since 1986, Cookie has been helping smart women not only lose their extra weight, but also teaching them how to lose the whole problem. Her specialties are habitual overeating, emotional eating and binge eating. Cookie has a private practice coaching women from all over the globe. She also leads in-person and virtual groups on many subjects, all related to achieving permanent weight loss. Please contact Cookie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or suggestions you have regarding this book. If you'd like to learn more about Cookie's programs, visit her at www.RealWeightLossRealWomen.com Cookie's given name is Bettejane, but was nicknamed Cookie as a bald baby with a big, round face like a cookie. It's funny how things turn out! She lives in the Midwest with her husband, two daughters and her dog, Henri.
- Author(s)Cookie Rosenblum Ma
- PublisherReal Weight Loss for Real Women
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReal Weight Loss for Real Women
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.