All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together many important scholars in the field, this volume draws on cultural studies and anthropology to put methodological concerns first. It looks at gender, race, material culture, comparative global perspecticves and linguistic analysis to make it a comprehensive reference tool.
- Author BiographyNancy Shoemaker, Associate Professor of History at the University of Connecticut, is the editor of Negotiators of Change: Historical Perspectives on Native American Women and the author of American Indian Population Recovery in the Twentieth Century.
- Author(s)Nancy Shoemaker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2001
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.